Surviving the Job Search
Every person headed into a job interview is looking for that special trick that will seal the deal. But the only trick is to cover the basics, be confident and be yourself.
- Research the company's areas of expertise, goals and culture
- Dress professionally (usually a suit or a close variation) and arrive a bit early
- Give a firm handshake and use good eye contact
- Prepare a list of questions relevant to the position you are seeking
- Be confident and be yourself (this one is worth saying twice)
- Follow up after the interview to show your level of interest