Supplier Diversity Manager
A Passion for Supplier Diversity
Our employee-owners are passionate about their work. That includes supplier diversity.
Burns & McDonnell is committed to maintaining and strengthening relationships with the small and diverse business community through a variety of partnering and sourcing relationships. In the words of our CEO, Greg Graves: "Our small business and supplier diversity efforts are a direct and tangible way we can work to obtain the best value for our clients."
Burns & McDonnell maintains active corporate participation and membership in organizations that have a positive impact on small and diverse business entrepreneurship. We are working supporters of many chambers and organizations, including:
- Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO)
- Edison Electric Institute/Supplier Diversity
- Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council*
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
- Kansas City Chamber's Diverse Business Connection (Board Member)
- The Mid-America Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (MAGLCC)
- Mountain Plains Minority Business Development Council*
- Minority Contractors Association
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Hispanic Engineers
- Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council*
- Urban League
- Womens Business Enterprise National Council
- Women Construction Owners & Executives
*Affiliates of the National Minority Supplier Development Council
Additionally, Burns & McDonnell sponsored the 2014 National Training Institute for the American Contract Compliance Association. The ACCA's mission is to deliver ongoing comprehensive training and certification to practitioners working within areas that include Minority/Women/Disadvantaged/Small/Emerging Business and Economic & Business Development.