Complete Environmental Solutions for Aviation
Over 60 years of designing aviation facilities.
Over 20 years of creating environmental solutions.
Isn't it time you called someone you can count on?
Environmental Services for All Stages of Aviation Projects
Burns & McDonnell has successfully completed a wide variety of aviation projects domestically and internationally. Our reputation has been built on quality projects that are functional, efficient, flexible and cost-effective. Our qualified professionals have the experience providing environmental services to aviation clients.
Our clients include airlines, major international airports, aircraft manufacturers and regional airports. We have assisted them with RCRA, TSCA and CERCLA regulatory requirements.
Sustainability is no longer a bragging right. It's a requirement for success. You've got to stay abreast of your industry's efforts. Burns & McDonnell can help through:
- Greenhouse gas inventories
- Corporate sustainability reports
- LEED certification
- Performance contracting and energy audits
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Thermal storage design
- Combined heat and power (CHP) plant design
- Environmental audits, permitting and compliance
- Construction management of contaminated media
- Environmental management/insurance cost recovery
- Air quality
- Fueling system evaluation
- Fuel farm AST/UST demolition and closure
- Environmental investigations
- Risk assessments
- Remediation cost estimating, design and implementation
Experienced in the management, investigation and remediation of these substances, among others:
- Petroleum hydrocarbons
- Chlorinated solvents