Critical Power Delivery to Thriving Industries
Thriving industries are the lifeblood of a vibrant economy. Providing industry with reliable and affordable power is critical to their success and our nation.
Burns & McDonnell helps power your industrial plant for success. Our engineers can study your systems and make recommendations. Our engineering and construction team can overcome site, budget and schedule constraints to safely guide your project from planning and innovative design through energization.
- Oil refining and petrochemical
- Corn processing
- Soybean processing
- Steel manufacturing
- Explosives manufacturing
- Automobile manufacturing
- Government facilities
- Archer Daniels Midland: Short-circuit, protective coordination and arc flash studies for several corn processing plants.
- General Motors: Short-circuit and protective coordination studies for several assembly facilities.
- Tate & Lyle: Short-circuit, protective coordination and arc flash studies for several food processing facilities. Refineries: Short-circuit, protective coordination and motor starting studies.
- Municipal and RUS Clients: Long-range plans, sectionalizer studies, power factor studies, construction work plans.