Experience to Resolve Environmental Disputes
Environmental disputes are serious business matters. Burns & McDonnell technical specialists are here to help you.
Burns & McDonnell has extensive experience translating technically complex issues into plain language. We have handled technical calculations and negotiations for cost allocations in cases with multiple potentially responsible parties, all while navigating federal, state, local and EPA guidelines.
We understand the importance of handling these sensitive issues with discretion. Our staff works as a team to put powerful facts and data to work supporting scientifically sound arguments for our clients.
- Provide expert testimony
- Conduct technical calculations, review technical documentation and evaluate data
- Quantify environmental liability
- Present information in public forums
- Build your case and negotiate
- Navigate the legal system
- Hazardous waste
- Environmental insurance