Mark Van Dyne
NEPA Studies to Keep Your Project Compliant
You live in a complex environment regulated by complex law.
You need help to navigate the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
Burns & McDonnell experts will guide you to NEPA compliance.
The Guide to Compliance
Environmental Impact Statements, Environmental Assessments and other environmental reports are essential documents for proposed federally regulated or federally funded projects.
Burns & McDonnell has prepared hundreds of them.
As the application of the NEPA has evolved in scope and complexity, our expertise and staff capabilities have grown to accommodate these changes.
We offer expertise in navigating the complexities of the NEPA review process.
We have worked under the guidance of many federal agencies and have prepared environmental documents for a variety of facilities.
Our record is clean: All of our NEPA documents to date have received regulatory approval.
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Air Force
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Postal Service
- Rural Utilities Service
- Corps of Engineers
- Surface Transportation Board
- Federal Highway Administration
- Private industry
- Western Area Power Administration
- Bureau of Land Management
- Public involvement programs
- Wetlands delineation
- Section 404 permit applications
- Cultural resource surveys
- Determination of eligibility
- Data recovery
- Air dispersion modeling
- Air monitoring
- Noise modeling
- Threatened and endangered species surveys
- Erosion control plans and monitoring
- Socioeconomic evaluation
- Air quality engineers
- Environmental engineers
- Fisheries biologists
- Noise modelers
- Range ecologists
- Soil scientists
- Urban planners
- Wetlands specialists
- Wildlife biologists