Reliable, Efficient and Integrated Ramp Power and Air
Preconditioned air and 400-hertz power are critical — and costly — services. You need an approach that maximizes both efficiency and reliability.
Burns & McDonnell specializes in system designs that reduce energy and maintenance costs while cutting air pollutants.
As an independent consultant, we compare the cost benefits of point-of-sale and central systems — with no manufacturer biases — ensuring that your needs come first. Because we design both power and air systems, your solution is integrated for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Central refrigeration plants
- Central heating plants
- Ice storage systems for peak shaving
- Glycol distribution loops
- Point-of-use direct exchange (DX) systems
- Central and point-of-use 400-hertz systems
- High-voltage (2,400/4,160 volt) 400-hertz systems