Program Management for Every Project
Meeting your mission means getting things done on time.
You need timely approval for your major projects.
Burns & McDonnell comes through for you, every time.
Comprehensive Experience That Allows Us to Act as an Extension of Your Staff
Burns & McDonnell works with your team to coordinate management, planning and design services.
Whether your project is an airport terminal, a sports arena, a water treatment facility or an electrical transmission line, we have in-house expertise to ensure your program objectives are met. Our employee-owned culture fosters our ability to complement your organization and integrate into your staff, forming a seamless project team.
Our program management experience includes:
- Airport terminals
- Major commercial development
- Municipal improvement projects: wastewater, transportation, facilities improvements
- Electrical transmission and distribution
As program manager, we work with the client’s team to provide coordinated management, planning and design services. The scope of our services often includes:
- Project phasing
- Site investigations
- Consultant and subcontractor selection
- Contract administration
- Design standards
- Project meetings
- Quality control
- Post-construction closeout
- Site logistics
- Construction safety
- Labor relations
- Public agency liaison
- Startup and operations planning
- Maintenance and training programs