Mark Van Dyne
Vice President/Marketing Director
T-Line Routing Expertise for Any Project
The Plus Signs of Success:
- Nearly 14,000+ miles of permitted and routed lines
- Over 600+ environmental studies performed
- Over 110+ years of engineering, architectural, environmental and consulting solutions
Burns & McDonnell — measurable experience you can count on.
Burns & McDonnell experts take your transmission routing project from inception to completion. We guide you through the mazes of regulatory issues, public opinion and changing technology.
Our transmission line routing services are backed by the broad range of specialists that make up our full-service engineering, construction, environmental and consulting solutions firm.
We bring extensive local and national experience to routing projects, having completed more than 600 major environmental studies throughout the United States and in foreign countries.
Our projects encompass all types of environments, all levels of complexity and voltage from 69 kV to 500 kV.
- Aquatic and terrestrial studies
- Cultural resource studies
- Environmental assessments
- NEPA documentation
- Public involvement
- Wetland studies
- Expert testimony
- Overhead transmission lines
- Underground transmission lines
- Soil and erosion control
- Environmental construction monitoring